||50TH ANNIVERSARY GLASS PLATE
Photocopy of picture
Black silk serviette
Dala Craft paint (gold)
Dala Craft paint (white)
Dala Ceramics @ home (black)
Dala Ceramics @ home liner (black)
- Ensure plate is clean, wash in a mild vinegar solution. Allow to dry.
- Cut out picture, apply Dala Ceramics @ Home to front of picture, place on glass plate (face down) using a firm roller, roll out all the air bubbles.
- Place silk serviette over picture and apply Dala gold craft paint lightly with a sponge.
- A small amount of Dala craft paint was applied to form steps (so the picture will not be floating).
- Allow to dry completely.
- Apply Dala Ceramics @ Home (black) to the entire back of the plate.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Place in cold oven, turn temperature to 140 degrees, once temperature has been achieved, bake for 40 minutes. Allow oven to cool down completely before removing the plate.
- Use Dala Ceramics @ Home liner (black) on the front of the plate, for names, dates, etc.
- Once again allow 24 hours to dry before baking. Follow exact same baking procedure.