Dala Paint Appeal is a peelable, water-based, non-toxic formula, ideal for children and crafters.
The paint can be applied onto a non-porous surface directly from its applicator and then, after
drying, peeled off and used to decorate glass windows, vases or any other glass-like surfaces.
It is available in 10 colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Violet, Turquoise, Brown, Black and
You will need:
- Blue or Turquoise Paint Appeal
- 250mm thin blue jewellery wire key ring
- 2 flat round sequence for eyes
- 6 small beads
- 5 bigger beads
- Glass or Perspex to work on Small pliers
- 50% vinegar/water solution
- Place design under glass and work towards the outside, following the curve of the design.
- Use the same method for round beads and tails.
- Place small beads in the round matt spots and eye sequence in the fish’s head with the tweezer/ small pliers.
- Allow to dry well. Test by turning glass around and checking from the bottom. Paint Appeal should be clear before it is ready to be pulled off.
- Tie wire and knot around key ring.
- Thread wire through 1st bead with 2 ends.
- Lay all the components of the 1st half of the fish upside down.
- Lay wire on the head, place a drop of glue on top of it and place the second half of the head on top of that.
- Thread wire through another bead.
- Follow same method as above for the rest of the fish and cut the wire off at the end of the tail.