Dala Paint Appeal is a peelable, water-based, non-toxic formula, ideal for children and crafters. The paint can be applied onto a non-porous surface directly from its applicator and then, after drying, peeled off and used to decorate glass windows, vases or any other glass-like surfaces. It is available in 10 colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Violet, Turquoise, Brown, Black and Lead.
You will need:
- Dala Paint Appeal
- Old CD case
- Soft flat brush, high density sponge
- Thin Glass Liner
- Good quality Glue that will dry transparent
- Paint Appeal Flower, for finishing touch
- Clip out the part of the Cd case in which the CD is kept.
- Use the Mono Print (technique 4) or brush strokes (technique 5) to paint the outside of the CD case.
For Mono Print:
Press Paint Appeal onto outside of CD case and paint Paint Appeal on with a soft brush, roughly at 45º angle.
Press the transparency onto it and pull off again.
Allow to dry.
For Brush Strokes:
Press Paint Appeal onto outside of CD case and paint Paint Appeal on with a soft brush, roughly at 45º angle, for a unique effect.
Allow to dry.
- Finishing the Frame: Sponge with a contrasting colour onto the CD and when dry, write a note or a message, that will suit the photographs, in a fine glass liner.
- Stick the CD onto the right side of CD case with a good quality transparent glue.
- Place the photograph into the left side of the CD case.
- Decorate with a Paint Appeal flower.