Tips for working with a craft knife/ paper trimmer:
- 11.5 cm aliminium craft knife/paper trimmer with a fine point blade.
- Can be used in conjunction with other craft knife blades.
- Perfect for cutting fine details from paper and cardstock; scrapbooking and fine paper crafts.
- To make use of the interchangeable blade function, simply screw and unscrew the textured grip section of the pen to release or tighten the grip around the blade.
- Make use of a cutting mat to ensure that your paper or blade do not slip while cutting.
- Can be used on paper, cardboard, plastic, thin wood, foam and vinyl (depending on thickness).
- Always replace the plastic safety cap after use.
Projects using Craft Knife