|DIPPING PEN & NIBS|
The item you have searched does not exist. Please re-enter your search criteria.
- 13 cm wooden quill-style pen holder.
- Comes with 4 interchangeable and different sized nibs.
- Use in conjunction with waterproof, pigmented ink i.e india ink, acrylic ink or drawing inks.
- Perfect for illustration and calligraphy.
- Contrary to the pen's name, and for complete control, do not dip your nibs straight into the ink. Rather load the nib with a dropper or a syringe.
- Vary your drawing pressure to vary the thickness of your lines. Drawing lightly or with low pressure will result in a fine line, and drawing with high presure will result in thick lines.
- Always drag the pen in flowing, downward lines and not side to side or diagonally as you could spray ink over your work, or damage the pen nib.